Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday

No pictures with this post... trust me, it would have been way too scary. I mean practically 8 months pregnant, and sleep deprived, well you get the idea. Here it is two days later and I think I'm still recovering. On the bright side, I have pretty much ALL of my Christmas shopping DONE! One gift I made this year, and I can't wait to put a pic, but that will have to wait till after Christmas. I guess the early morning shopping wouldn't have been so bad had I got to rest the rest of the day. But, as soon as I got back, I picked up my sweeties from my dear mom-in-law, came home, took a mini power nap, took the new puppy to the vet, discovered she has mange (yuck), came back home, reheated supper, Hubby got home, ate supper, THEN went back to the grocery store. Yep, a pretty full day! What was your Black Friday like?

No comments:

Post a Comment