Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Well folks, here it is! A new year. I must say, I did not actually stay up and ring in the new year... and I hope that saying that whatever your doing at the time of new year is what you'll be doing the rest of the year isn't true... because myself and all three kiddos had the flu. Fun stuff. Although this blog is not meant to be a pitty party, so enough of that! Despite being sick we have had a really good Christmas and New Year (so far). We all received a lot of really nice things for Christmas. (not that that's what it's all about) I think our two oldest are getting the hang of the fact that Christmas is Jesus' Birthday... sort of. And that is a wonderful gift in itself. Toys are once again taking over my house, but that's ok. I have over indulged far too many times, but hey, it's the holidays. I can put a post about the homemade gift now that the recipient knows what it is... (will do that soon.) My due date is also lurking right around the corner, and I'm getting very excited to meet my little bundle. Also still a little anxious to be having another so soon. I never posted about it yet, but we do know we're having a boy, I think we have decided to name him Amos Lee. Just a few weeks left. Well, I think that's all the new news right now. What's new with you? How was your Christmas and New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment