Saturday, December 15, 2012

CDO...(or OCD for those of you who wouldn't understand)

Okie dokie, so a little rambling to do about something that bugs me. Why is it that stores do not organize their Christmas cards? Is it because they feel like it looks as if there is a "bigger selection" if their cards are just strewn about all over the place? Is it just simply too hard to keep cards straightened up after careless shoppers throw them here and toss them there? What is it? Whatever it is, it is extremely aggravating! I wish I had taken a picture, but I didn't think about it at the time. I would LOVE to hand make each and every card but that kind of time is not on my table. So, I went today to pick them out, and having the hardest time I started organizing the cards right there, not really realizing I was doing it, but there just HAD to be some sort of system to this chaos if I was going to be able to pick out any to buy. Well, although I didn't realize it, it must have been obvious because store personnel started coming up to me and saying things like "we also have more cards over there". At that point I decided I had better stop, just pick out some cards, and go on about my business. Does this bother any of you as well? What do you all do about Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment