Friday, October 4, 2013

Cocoon

The caterpillar has definitely started forming it's cocoon! Ahhh! Yay! I'm so excited. I took it and showed it to my kiddos and Levi said "Cool! It's half way changed, We're going to have a butterfly."

I checked it just this morning, and it still looked like it did in the post yesterday, so in less than 24 hours, it formed half of it's cocoon! Isn't that amazing? You know God is SO Awesome! The way he created things. The way butterflies form out of caterpillars. The way a woman can grow a human being inside her, and have the opportunity from God to raise a child for His Glory. To possibly contribute to His Kingdom.

It is so funny, but this butterfly has brought me so much joy. Reminding me of God, and the fact that he has the perfect plan for me, whatever it may be. God is all-powerful, all- knowing. He is an Awesome God!

1 comment: