Thursday, October 31, 2013

Little Girls are FUN!

The other day Lydia and I went shopping with my mom to get supplies for my sister's baby shower. Lydia was SUPER excited for this adventure and looked forward to it for two days. The day of said planned trip she asked me 500 billion times, "is it time to go shopping with Nonnie yet?" It was like "are we there yet" for the entire 500 miles of a trip:)
 So, to pass the time, we got dolled up. I did Lydia's hair in an upside down French braid. She wanted sponge rollers in her hair so bad, so we put them in the ends. The rollers only got to stay in for about 30 minutes, but her hair curled pretty good anyway.
 Yes, at 5 years old she already wants to see the back of her hair in the mirror. I'm tellin' ya, this girl is the girliest tomboy you'll ever meet. She all drama, and even practices faces in the mirror. We'll have to make sure not to let it a habit, so she isn't all about vanity when she is a teenager.

 Lydia and I had fun on our girls night out. Ben kept all the other youngins at home. I just about didn't know what to do with myself only having one with me. But we had a lot of fun with Nonnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment