Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nursing Cover

Let's face it there are tons of people who make and sell nursing covers all over etsy and such. But... none of them go all the way around. They're all just a rectangle of material with a loop on one side to hang it around your neck. Don't misunderstand me I have nothing wrong with this design, and it seems to work for most people... it just didn't work for me. I don't know, maybe I'm just clumsy when I nurse. But I didn't feel comfortable unless I was covered all the way around. So, I made a cover for myself. I don't have any pictures of my original. It wasn't very good any way. It was my first attempt at trying to make that particular image that was in my head. A couple of years later a friend of mine had a baby, and like me, she wanted more coverage, and asked me to make her a cover. So, I did. Here are the pics.


I would be willing to sell these if anyone was interested. If so, just leave me a comment=)

No comments:

Post a Comment