Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A New Font

I've decided to change the font on this here little blog. I know bloggers change their looks and font styles all the time and it's no big deal. I mean nothing to blog about, but this time I had a very specific reason and I wanted to share why with all of you.

You see, with the before font, (as seen below) when I would type a word like "darn" for example, the "r" and the "n" would run together and it would appear as the word "dam" instead. Now, I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression and have you think I'm a potty mouth. Not to mention a poor spelling potty mouth at that=) That wasn't the only one, there were others times when letters would seem to run together and make a completely different word. So, I figured a new font would be a good idea.

I hope I have chosen a font now that is not too hard to read. If I have please let me know and I will change it yet again=)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment